$37.00 – $55.00
$35.15 – $59.47
$90.00 – $193.50
$125.00 – $860.00
CentralStar serves dairy and beef producers in Wisconsin, Michigan, and Indiana, with additional DHI territory in surrounding states. Full-time employee team members benefit from paid-time off, insurance, 401(k), awards, etc. Our team structure allows for excellent training and management, as well as professional development.
Latest from the CentralStar Blog
The first step to managing BLV
With USDA estimating 94% of all dairy herds in the United States are infected with BLV; chances are your herd has it! BLV is incurable, but not unmanageable.
Avoid these (costly) mistakes
After 40 years in the industry, Retired CentralStar Consultant, Julie Ainsworth shares a few key lessons that routinely emerge and still exist as opportunities on dairies today.
New Transfer of Passive Immunity Standard
There has been a long-standing definition of successful transfer of passive immunity, stated as 10 grams of IgG per liter of serum, 24-36 hours post colostrum feeding. The United States Department of Agriculture has raised the standard.
- Been there, done that. What’s next for Johne’s disease?
- Pregnancy – Eliminate the labor pains of pregnancy checks
- BVD – Vaccination is only one step in stopping the cycle
- Mastitis PCR – You don’t have to settle for no-growth results
- BLV/Leukosis – Untreatable does not mean unmanageable