Milk Component Tests
- Milk – Preserved
- Keep out of direct sunlight or heat
- Invert one hour after taking sample to mix preservative
- Ship within 24-48 hours of collection
- SCC and components available within 24 hours of sample processing
- MUN available within 3 days of sample processing
- Results provided via email or mail
- SCC/Components $1.50/sample
- MUN $1.50/sample
- MUN/SCC/Components $3/sample
- Submission Fee $10/order
- Testing billed upon sample receipt
- Shippers and sampling supplies available to purchase online
CentralStar’s laboratories provide sample analyses on milk, blood, fecal, and tissue samples for a variety of production, disease and health-related traits. More than 6 million samples are processed annually using state-of-the-art equipment and techniques including infrared spectroscopy, flow cytometry, ELISA, PCR, and more.
Diagnostic tests are intended to identify diseases for animal health, and do not determine the “safety” of milk.