CentralStar’s Laboratories provide sample analyses on milk, blood, fecal, and tissue samples for a variety of production, disease and health-related traits. milk-based cow pregnancy test kit dairy cow milk pregnancy test Milk Pregnancy testing, cow pregnancy testing mil0k
More than 5.3 million samples are processed annually using state-of-the-art equipment and techniques including infrared spectroscopy, flow cytometry, ELISA, PCR, and more. dairy cow milk pregnancy test Milk Pregnancy testing, cow pregnancy testing milk
Component, SCC, and MUN results are reported by email or mail. All other diagnostic testing results are available online, via email, and text messaging.
Milk samples can be submitted through routine DHI testing or sent directly to the Laboratories. All other sample types should be sent directly to the laboratory closest to you. A completed Sample Submission Form should accompany all samples. For convenience, shippers and sampling supplies can be purchased here. Milk Pregnancy testing, cow pregnancy testing milk
View these guidelines for answers to general questions on sampling and shipping.
SCC, Components, MUN
- Milk (preserved)
- Keep out of direct sunlight or heat
- Invert one hour after taking sample to mix preservative
- Ship within 24-48 hours of collection
- SCC & Components within 24 hours of sample processing, MUN 3 days.
- Emailed in CSV or Excel format, and mailed
- SCC/Components $1.50/sample
- MUN $1.50/sample
- MUN/SCC/Components $3/sample
- Submission Fee $10/order
- Testing billed upon sample receipt
- Send direct
- Talk to your DHI Specialist