Key Ingredients: Tricalcium phosphate, calcium sulfate, glucose syrup, magnesium, stearate, calcium acetate, vitamin D3 supplement.
Focus: Cows with optimum calcium supply have a better start to lactation, are healthier and produce more milk.
Dosage Rate: Administer one bolus with applicator at calving. If required, administer a second bolus approximately 12 hours after birth.
Size: Case – includes 48 boluses
Cows with optimum calcium supply have a better start to lactation, are healthier and produce more milk. Ca3 BioFresh® offers:
- Non-caustic calcium bolus. Very well tolerated by membranes – no irritation of the mouth, esophagus and rumen.
- Provides very high levels of fast and slow availability calcium (45.5 g) and vitamin D3 (50,000 I.E.) per bolus!
- Calcium sources have varying release rates to supply the cow evenly with calcium.
- Does not contain caustic calcium chloride.
- Easy application and economical. One bolus per dose is enough!
|Dimensions||15 × 11 × 6.5 in|