BioFresh® Microbial Gel
$37.00 – $55.00
Focus: A direct-fed microbial gel designed to be provided orally to cattle of all ages to enhance feed intake, improve ruminal fermentation and support immune function during off-feed or low-intake periods.
Dosage Rate: 5 ml for calves under 500 lb, 10 ml for cattle 500-1,200 lb, 10 ml for adult dairy or beef cattle.
Key Ingredients: Vegetable oil, Vitamin E supplement, dextrose, Dried Aspergillus niger fermentation extract, Dried Trichoderma reesei fermentation extract, Dried Aspergillus oryzae fermentation extract, Dried Candida cylindracea fermentation extract, dried egg product, lecithin, silicon dioxide, Vitamin A acetate, Saccharomyces cerevisiae (active dried yeast), niacin, Vitamin D3 supplement, Riboflavin supplement, Dried Enterococcus faecium fermentation product, Thiamin mononitrate, Dried Lactobacillus acidophilus fermentation product, Vitamin B¹² supplement
A direct-fed microbial gel designed to be provided orally to cattle of all ages to enhance feed intake, improve ruminal fermentation, and support immune function during off-feed or low-intake periods. BioFresh Microbial Gel offers:
- Beneficial bacteria for stabilization of ruminal pH, while enhancing ruminal fermentation.
- Beneficial bacteria to improve intestinal integrity and nutrient absorption
- Beneficial bacteria and specialized proteins to reduce intestinal pathogen growth
- Live yeast and B-vitamins to enhance the growth of ruminal microflora
- Enzymes to aid in ruminal production of nutrient to promote microbial growth
- Vitamins A, D and E to enhance immune function
280cc BioFresh Microbial Gel Tube, Gel Applicator Gun